You might want to check out the last few posts that I moved today:
- On pseudohistories (minor local controversy over a satirical web page)
- Unreal instruments (on a hoax e-mail connected with a beautiful musical animation)
- Crab collars (preserving a nice Wikipedia hoax page)
- Ships and sexism (on a piece of casual sexism legitimised by passing off as humour)
- Knots ... or not? (on bizarre made-up knot names on faux-nautical merchandise)
- Rural photography - the shaping of aesthetics (review of a Ten.8 special on the social politics of rural photography)
- Mendal Johnson (a three-article series investigating the background of a controversial horror novel somewhat implausibly claimed by its author to be intended purely as political allegory).