Sunday 10 October 2010

Isle of Wight flying visit (2)


Westbury Station - crossed-eye stereo - click to enlarge

Not a book-related post, but still: over the holiday I had a chance to refine the technique for taking stereo photos.  I've come to like it a lot as a format, especially for woodland scenes, which easily turn into a tangle without the depth information. I was also playing with a new compact camera; my Fuji A850 has started to get cranky and I didn't want to take anything heavier, so I got a General Imaging Z1300 from Argos. It does all the standard stuff very nicely, with a few novelties such as built-in panoramic stitching.


Bonchurch Old Church graveyard - crossed-eye stereo - click to enlarge


Undercliff, near Luccombe - crossed-eye stereo - click to enlarge


Carisbrooke Castle - crossed-eye stereo - click to enlarge
- Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment